Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on just how to make extremely yummy Whole30 + Paleo Pineapple Firecracker Chicken dishes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Whole30 + Paleo Pineapple Firecracker Chicken. Please comply with the directions well.
Whole30 Firecracker Pineapple Chicken – This healthy, sweet and spicy chicken is way better than takeout! A gluten free, paleo and whole30 cimpliant dinner that is always a crowd pleaser!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 3/4 Cup Pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp Franks red hot sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not paleo)
- 1 tsp Tapioca starch
- 3 Tbsp Tapioca starch
- Salt and pepper
- 8 Oz Chicken breast, cubed
- 2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple tidbits, drained
- Cooked white rice, or cauliflower rice, for serving
- Sliced green onion, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a medium frying pan heat the avocado oil (for the sauce) on medium heat. Add in the ginger and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Turn up the heat to medium high and add in the pineapple juice, hot sauce and coconut aminos. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling whisk 2 tsp of the sauce with the 1 tsp of tapioca starch in a small bowl until smooth. While whisking, pour in the tapioca starch mixture until well mixed.
- Boil, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens and starts to reduce, about 2-3 minutes. Turn down the heat to medium/low and cook an additional 1 minute, until the sauce begins to become shiny. Transfer to a medium bowl and cover to thicken and keep warm while you make the chicken. *
- Place the tapioca starch and a pinch of salt and pepper in a large Ziploc bag. Add in the cubed chicken and shake until evenly coated.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the avocado oil on medium high heat in a large frying pan. Add in half of the chicken paces and cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook until the other side id golden brown. Then, transfer to a paper towel lined plate and lightly press out any excess oil. Repeat with the remaining oil and chicken.
- Add the cooked chicken into the sauce, along with the pineapple tidbits and toss to evenly coat.
- Serve over cauliflower rice (or rice,) and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Whole30 + Paleo Pineapple Firecracker Chicken dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn