The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Smoked Salmon & Gruyere Grilled Cheese Recipe.
8 slices of bread (I used Rye, but you’re free to play with this)
8 ounces smoked salmon
1 cup gruyere cheese, grated
1 tablespoon lemon zest
2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
4 tablespoons butter, for the pan
- Place 4 slices of the bread on a large clean work surface.
- Layer 1/8 cup of cheese, 1/4 of the salmon, a pinch of the lemon zest and dill, and then another 1/8 of cheese on each slice of bread (basically dividing everything in 4 among the slices of bread), then top each with another slice of bread.
- Melt two tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sandwiches, two at a time, and cook until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat for all of the sandwiches, adding more butter to the pan as needed.
- Cut in half and serve at once.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Smoked Salmon & Gruyere Grilled Cheese @ bakerbynature.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Smoked Salmon & Gruyere Grilled Cheese Recipe recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-15 11:44:39.