The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Mashed Butternut Squash with Goat Cheese and Rosemary.
1 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
3 ounces goat cheese
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Once boiling add in a big pinch of salt and the cubed butternut squash.
- Cook the butternut squash until soft, about 10-15 minutes depending how big your cubes are.
- Drain the water out of the pot and add in the goat cheese, milk, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Mash with a potato masher or immersion blender/stick until desired mashed consistency is reached.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
Original Recipes visit: Mashed Butternut Squash with Goat Cheese and Rosemary @ reciperunner.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Mashed Butternut Squash with Goat Cheese and Rosemary recipes over can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.