Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on how to make very yummy Salmon Burgers with Avocado Salsa recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Salmon Burgers with Avocado Salsa. Please comply with the directions well.
This tasty and easy Salmon Burger recipe is not to be missed! Ditch the bun and serve it with mouthwatering Avocado Salsa.
- 1 lb salmon fillet (skin removed)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (see note)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mustard
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil for greasing the pan or grill
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the salmon fillet into small pieces (about 1/4 inch) and transfer it into a medium mixing bowl.
- Gently stir in the rest of the ingredients. Let the mixture rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a large non-stick grill pan over medium heat. Divide the salmon mixture into 6 and form neat patties (I used a 1/2 cup as a measure). Fry/grill the patties until browned on both sides and just cooked through; about 4 minutes on each side.
- Combine all the salsa ingredients together and mix well.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Salmon Burgers with Avocado Salsa recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-01-04 16:29:01.