The production procedure is very simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook NO-BAKE MATCHA GREEN TEA CHEESECAKE [DAIRY-FREE-GLUTEN-FREE-PALEO-AIP].
This recipe is 100% compliant with the strict elimination phase of the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP).
For the crust:
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 Medjool dates (about 5 ounces), pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
For the filling:
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut cream (or 1 1/2 cups) – you can also use the cream scooped off the top of at least 3 cans of full fat coconut milk which have been refrigerated for 24 hours (the cream separates from the water at cold temperatures).
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 cup warm water (about 105-110°F – you should be able to hold the tip of your finger comfortably in the water)
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder (use this one)
- Dried lavender flowers, for garnish
- Equipment needed: 1 (7-inch) round springform cake pan or 1 (7-inch) regular round cake pan – parchment paper – food processor
- To make the crust: If using a regular cake pan, line the bottom and sides with parchment paper. If using a springform pan, line only the bottom.
- Combine shredded coconut, dates, and coconut oil in a food processor. Mix on high until coconut mixture become grainy, about 20 seconds.
- Transfer to the bottom of the pan and spread crust evenly with your fingers or a spatula, ensuring the mixture is packed firmly. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling
- Click here to get more instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making NO-BAKE MATCHA GREEN TEA CHEESECAKE [DAIRY-FREE-GLUTEN-FREE-PALEO-AIP] recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2018-01-04 16:46:38.