Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on how to make really yummy Roasted Carrot Soup recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Roasted Carrot Soup. Please follow the instructions well.
Roasted Carrot Soup is an easy carrot soup recipe with tomatoes, garlic, cumin, and Greek yogurt to make it creamy and filling. This tomato-based vegetarian soup is simple, healthy, and the leftovers are perfect for lunches and dinners all week long!
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots — peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 6 large carrots)
- 1 large yellow onion — thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic — peeled and left whole
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt — divided, plus additional to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper — plus additional to taste
- 2 cans whole peeled tomatoes — (28 ounce cans)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt — plus additional for serving
- Fresh basil — optional, for serving
Place racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously coat two baking sheets with cooking spray. Set aside.
Place the carrots, onions, and garlic in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, then sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt, cumin, and pepper. Toss to evenly coat, then spread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets, ensuring that the vegetables do not crowd one another. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, turning twice throughout, until the vegetables are tender and browned. Let cool on the pans for 10 minutes.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Roasted Carrot Soup recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn