Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make very yummy Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup Paleo, Vegan, Whole30 dishes. The production process is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup Paleo, Vegan, Whole30. Please follow the instructions well.
Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup is an easy paleo soup recipe and nutritious meal-in-a-bowl. Roasted curried cauliflower “rice” with kale and even more veggies to fill your bowl! A delicious vegetarian soup to make again again! Vegan and Whole30 friendly!
- 5-6 cups of cauliflower florets (about 3-4 cups when “riced’). See notes.
- 2- 3 tbsp curry powder or curry seasoning (turmeric should is usually included in the curry seasoning/powder)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil for roasting
- 3/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 8 kale leaves with stems removed and chopped
- 2 cups (5oz) chopped carrots
- 4 cups broth (vegetable or chicken if not vegan)
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk (the drinking kind works best and is smoother).
- 1/2 tsp red pepper or chili flakes (use less if you don’t want as spicy)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste after cooked.
- preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, toss your cauliflower florets with the curry powder, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and 3 tbsp oil.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup Paleo, Vegan, Whole30 dishes over can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-10-04 07:40:46.