The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Panera Mac and Cheese Recipe.
This Homemade White Cheddar Mac and Cheese is a copycat of the delicious Panera Mac and Cheese Recipe. You only need a short list of ingredients to make this restaurant copycat at home for a fraction of the price!
- 1 16-ounce box, Medium Pasta Shells
- 1/4 cup, Butter
- 1/2 cup, All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 cups, Milk (2% or whole)
- 6 slices, White American Cheese (chopped)
- 8 ounces, Extra-Sharp White Vermont Cheddar (shredded)
- 1/2 Tbsp, Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp, Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp, Hot Sauce
- Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Melt the butter over low heat in a medium sauce pan. Add in the flour to make a roux, whisking constantly.
- Cook about 1 minute before whisking in the milk. Continue whisking as the sauce thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Panera Mac and Cheese Recipe recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-05-14 17:34:50.