Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very tasty One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup dishes. The production process is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup. Please adhere to the directions well.
The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Comfort food at it’s best! Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! So delicious and filling!
Serves: 6 servings
16 oz spicy Italian sausage
8 slices of bacon
½ large onion, diced
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
28 oz low-sodium chicken broth
3 cups water
5 medium russet potatoes, thinly sliced
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Salt and pepper (optional)
4 cups chopped kale
1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Brown sausage in a large pot or dutch oven.
- Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Cut bacon into small pieces.
- Add bacon to pot and cook until crispy.
- Stir in chopped onion. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Visit momontimeout.com for full directions.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn