The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Individual Oreo Red Velvet Cheesecakes.
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? I don’t like to make a big deal out of it, personally. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a fun way to celebrate the people you love in your life. But, I think the V-Day puts a lot of pressure on couples to make the day special, and if two people in a relationship have different expectations of what is going to happen on Valentine’s Day, they could have issues.
When you really care for someone, there are many ways and opportunities to show it, and why not forget about material gifts this year and give your Valentine something that is 100 times more valuable? Instead of dinner in a crowded restaurant, make him or her an unforgettable meal at home.
Cooking for someone signifies thoughtfulness and effort.
This is my suggestion how to sweeten your love.
Do you like individually portioned desserts?
Do you like (little) cheesecakes ?
And they aren’t just any little cheesecakes. Nope. These have a Oreo crust on the bottom, a gorgeous red velvet color cream cheese filling and topped with the whipped cream.
They are rich, sweet and a perfect dessert for any day really. That’s why I made them into individual servings….so you can have a treat anytime without feeling like you are eating a decadent slice of cheesecake. Ya know?
For the crust:
- 13 Oreo cookies , crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 12 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (not sweetened)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons red food coloring
- For the frosting:
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heart shaped sprinkles-optional
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine Oreo crumbs and butter in a large bowl.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of Oreo mixture into the bottom of a mini-cheesecake pan.
- Press down with your fingers to pack tightly.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove and let cool slightly.
for full recipes please see : sugarapron.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Individual Oreo Red Velvet Cheesecakes recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.