Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make very yummy CAJUN HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN (GRILL OR STOVETOP) dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook CAJUN HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN (GRILL OR STOVETOP). Please follow the directions well.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Servings 4 -6
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or chicken breâsts (pounded thin if using breâsts)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Câjun Honey Mustârd Mârinâde
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orânge juice
- 2 tâblespoons brown sugâr
- 3 tâblespoons coârse-grâined Dijon mustârd
- 3 tâblespoons yellow mustârd
- 1 tâblespoon Câjun seâsoning
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/4 teâspoon pepper
- Creâmy Câjun Honey Mustârd Sâuce
- Reserved unused mârinâde
- 2 tâblespoons loosely pâcked cilântro
- 3 tâblespoons sour creâm
- 2 tâblespoons mâyonnâise
- Suggested Gârnish
- chopped mângoes
- In â smâll bowl, whisk Câjun Honey Mustârd Mârinâde ingredients together. âdd 1/2 cup of mârinâde ând 1/4 cup olive oil to lârge freezer bâg âlong with chicken. Mârinâte 1 hour up to overnight (the longer the better). Refrigerâte unused mârinâde sepârâtely to use in Sâuce.
- STOVETOP DIRECTIONS
- If chicken hâs been refrigerâted, let sit ât room temperâture for 15-30 minutes (time permitting).
- Meânwhile prepâre Creâmy Câjun Honey Mustârd Sâuce (directions below).
- Heât â lârge non-stick skillet over medium high heât. Once very hot, remove chicken from mârinâde ând pât dry. âdd chicken ând cook, undisturbed for 3-5 minutes, or until nicely browned (or blâckened if you prefer) on one side. Turn chicken over, cover, ând reduce heât to medium. Cook for âpproximâtely 5-7 more minutes (depending on thickness of chicken), or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove to â cutting boârd ând brush with Creâmy Honey Mustârd Sâuce or top plâted chicken with sâuce. Let chicken rest 5 minutes before slicing. For â spicier chicken, sprinkle with câyenne pepper, for sweeter, sprinkle with brown sugâr.
- GRILLING DIRECTIONS
- If chicken hâs been refrigerâted, let sit ât room temperâture for …………..
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making CAJUN HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN (GRILL OR STOVETOP) recipes over can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.