Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Gluten Free Crab Cakes dishes. The production process is really easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Gluten Free Crab Cakes. Please comply with the directions well.
The bonus: these gluten free crab cakes are keto and low carb too.
- 8 oz fresh lump crabmeat, gently picked through and shells removed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons butter for frying
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to combine the crabmeat, garlic, parsley, egg, mayonnaise, mustard, kosher salt, thyme, cayenne pepper and almond flour.
- Form into four 1/2-inch-thick cakes, each weighing about 3oz (90 grams).
- Place the crab cakes on a platter lined with wax paper. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
For full instructions please see : healthyrecipesblogs.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Gluten Free Crab Cakes recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.