The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook HOLIDAY MARSHMALLOW POPCORN CAKE.
- 16 ounces marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 12 cups Smartfood Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups red/white candy coated mint chocolate pieces
- red/white/green sprinkles, optional
- In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir to melt. When the mixture is smooth, add the popcorn and stir to coat. Let it cool down a bit (or transfer to a large bowl to speed up the cooling process), then stir in the candy pieces. You don’t want to add the candy pieces when the mixture is too hot because you don’t want to melt the chocolate!
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick spray. Transfer the popcorn mixture to the bundt pan and press evenly into the pan. Let sit for a few minutes, then pop the cake out onto a platter, and pat some sprinkles into the top of the cake. Let it sit until it’s a bit more firm before cutting and serving.
For full instructions please see : www.recipegirl.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making HOLIDAY MARSHMALLOW POPCORN CAKE recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.