The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook EASY COCONUT MACAROONS.
Simple to make coconut macaroons, soft, chewy and full of coconut flavor. Plus lighter and healthier than most cookies! You can make them plain or dip them in chocolate for an added touch! These are for the true coconut lovers out there!
These macaroons taste wonderful dipped in melted chocolate with a little drizzled on top. It reminds me of an almond joy! They also are adorable with chocolate eggs on top for Easter celebrations.
- 2 2/3 cups flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate melting wafers optional
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut, flour, sugar and salt. Stir in egg whites and vanilla. Mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until the edges have started to turn golden brown.
Read more please visit : www.iheartnaptime.net
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making EASY COCONUT MACAROONS recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.