The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare BLUEBERRY JELLO SALAD.
1 can (16-ounces) cruhed pineapple (reserved drained juice)**
1 cup boiling water
2 boxes (3 ounces) of grape or berry-blue JELL-O gelatin (can substitute sugar-free JELL-O)*
1 can (16-ounces) blueberry pie filling
1/2 cup fresh blueberries, washed
1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Drain the pineapple juice into a one (1) cup measuring cup. Fill the rest of the cup to the top with boiling water.
- Pour the gelatin into the pineapple juice/boiling water mixture and stir until the crystals are completely dissolved. Add crushed pineapple and blueberry pie filling. Stir to combine.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into a 9- by 13-inch pan. Cover and refrigerate until firmly set. The salad can be ready to serve in 2 to 3 hours or leave overnight. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Approximately 30 minutes before serving, spread with the prepared creamed cheese topping until covered evenly. Garnish with fresh blueberries and chopped nuts. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for another 30 minutes before serving. Store gelatin desserts in a covered container to avoid the formation of a thick rubbery skin on the surface.
- For full instructions please : 55recipes.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making BLUEBERRY JELLO SALAD dishes over can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.