Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely tasty Dutch Oven Dump Cake dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Dutch Oven Dump Cake. Please follow the guidelines well.
Who loves eating dessert while camping? This campfire dump cake is one of our very favorite camping desserts.
This recipe is so easy to make in a Dutch oven! It is just one dutch oven dump cake recipe in our collection.
- Can of cherry pie filling or half can of cherry pie filling and half can of crushed pineapple
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Can of Lemon-Lime Soda
- optional: Chopped Pecans
- Create hot coals for the dutch oven.
- Line the dutch oven with foil and spray with some cooking spray.
- Dump the pie filling or half pie filling and half crushed pineapple into the bottom of the dutch oven.
- Mix the cake mix & soda together in another bowl and pour over the cherry filling.
- If desired, sprinkle the pecans on top.
- Read more please visit : letscampsmore.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Dutch Oven Dump Cake recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.