The production procedure is very simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Buckeye Brownie Cookies.
These Buckeye Brownie Cookies combine the best of both worlds…brownies and buckeyes! If you love buckeyes, but don’t like taking the time to dip them in chocolate, you’ll love this easy cookie recipe!
Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanKeyword: brownie cookies, chocolate peanut butter cookies, make cookies from brownie mixPrep Time: 30 minutesCook Time: 12 minutesTotal Time: 42 minutesServings: 24Calories: 247kcalAuthor: Lizzy T
- 1 box fudge brownie mix (19.5 ounce or family size)
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, beat the brownie mix, butter, cream cheese, and egg. The dough will be a little sticky. Scoop the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, making about 24 cookies. Smooth the edges of each to form a round cookie.
- In a separate bowl, mix the powdered sugar and the peanut butter until it is completely combined. Form the mixture into about 1 inch balls. Make sure you have one ball for each cookie. Set aside.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Buckeye Brownie Cookies dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.