Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make very delicious HOW TO MAKE A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook HOW TO MAKE A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE. Please follow the instructions well.
I’m so excited about this recipe. That doesn’t really tell you all that much since I’m excited about new recipes every week… but this week I’m particularly excited. Why is that, you ask? Well, I loved this week’s recipe. My husband loved this week’s recipe. My son loved this week’s recipe. And when you learn how to make a pumpkin spice latte at home, I hope you’ll love it too!
Today I’m going to show you How to Make a Pumpkin Spice Latte, in the comfort of your own home… without waiting in long lines or shelling out a gazillion pennies. We’re going to make a “tall” latte, as they say in the coffee world.
The first thing you’ll do is make the spiced pumpkin milk.
Start with the milk. You can use any sort of milk you’d like. I usually use nonfat milk because I’m always trying to lighten things up. Honestly, it’s the best tasting with whole milk because it’s so rich and creamy. Try alternative milk like soy milk, almond milk or coconut milk too. It’s completely up to you.
Add 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree to one half cup of milk. Make sure you use plain, unsweetened pumpkin puree since you’ll be adding sugar to the recipe. Add a little brown sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk it all together and put it in the microwave until it’s hot and steamy. If you don’t like to use the microwave, you can do this on the stove instead.
Did you know you can make your own pumpkin pie spice? See my Recipe Notes in the How to Make a Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe at the end of this post.
- 1/2 cup milk (nonfat, whole, almond, soy, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup brewed coffee or espresso
- 2 tablespoons half and half cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated white sugar
- whipped cream and nutmeg (optional)
- In a glass measuring cup or microwave-safe bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla and spice. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes- watch closely and remove it from the microwave when the milk is hot and frothy. (alternately, you can heat it on the stove)
- Pour the pumpkin milk into a tall mug or glass. Add hot coffee. Add the cream. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Stir, and taste. Add another teaspoon of sugar, if desired. Stir!
for full recipes please see : www.recipegirl.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making HOW TO MAKE A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.