The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook CROCKPOT CHEESEBURGER MACARONI CASSEROLE.
Mac and cheese is the ultimate in comfort food. Crockpots are the ultimate cooking convenience (to me anyway)…why the heck not combine the two? Because when you do…you get this Crockpot Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole! Super easy deliciousness that’ll please everyone…
- 1 pound macaroni uncooked (BUT it IS better if you cooked it a couple minutes)
- 3 cups milk
- ½ stick butter melted
- 1 package cream cheese (softened and cut into small chunks)
- 2-4 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 pound precooked ground beef
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella optional
- 3 ribs celery diced (optional)
- 1 bell pepper diced (optional)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar (optional, but adds a nice punch)
- 2-3 tsp smoked paprika (less if you prefer a milder flavor)
- 2-3 tsp garlic powder (less if you prefer a milder flavor)
- salt & pepper to taste
Mix the milk, butter and red wine vinegar. Add the paprika, garlic powder and salt & pepper. Stir well and set aside.
Butter the crock pot insert really well.
Add the pasta, ground beef, diced cream cheese pieces, half the mozzarella (if you’re using it), celery and bell pepper to the slow cooker. Toss to combine.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making CROCKPOT CHEESEBURGER MACARONI CASSEROLE recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn