Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make really delicious Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries Recipe recipes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries Recipe. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Your new favorite way to eat zucchini! These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are loaded with flavor and baked to golden perfection! The perfect way to use up your summer bounty!
2 medium zucchini
1/2 cup all purpose flour (optional)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini. Cut the zucchini in half and then cut into 1/2-inch wide stripes or wedges.
- Visit Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries @ momontimeout.com for full instructions.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries Recipe dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.