The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Creamy Vegan Potato Leek Soup Recipe.
- Make sure leeks are washed well first. *See note on instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot, over medium heat. Add a pinch of salt to the oil. Add the leeks & onion, sauté until softened, about 3-5 minutes
- Add the potato, garlic, salt, pepper & spices (except the bay leaf). Sauté to release the flavors of the garlic & spices, about 2-3 minutes. Stir often to keep vegetables from sticking. (if it starts to stick, add a touch of oil or vegetable broth)
- Add the vegetable broth & bay leaf, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a low simmer and cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. You can pierce them with a fork to test for tenderness.
- Remove from heat and remove bay leaves. Stir in the cream and lemon juice. Add more salt to taste.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth and creamy. You can also use a regular blender, and carefully blend in batches. Before blending, set aside a few pieces of potato for the garnish.
- Serve in soup bowls and top with chopped green onion, fresh ground pepper and a few pieces of cooked potato.
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Creamy Vegan Potato Leek Soup @ veganhuggs.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Creamy Vegan Potato Leek Soup Recipe recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.tn