Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely delicious Shirley’s Iced Cinnamon Raisin Bread recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Shirley’s Iced Cinnamon Raisin Bread. Please adhere to the instructions well.
She bakes. Really well. So of course I said yes. 😉
Plus, she has what I would consider the coziest house on the planet complete with wood stove, white walls, heavy doors, fat trim work and the most amazing wood floors you’ve ever seen. Her house makes me drool. Seriously, I need to make a special trip there with the HH so I can give him a tour of the place and say “Build this. This is the house I want to live in for the rest of my life.”
- 1 medium potato , peeled and chopped I used a red potato. but any potato will do
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup sugar
- 11-12 cups bread flour I used King Arthur
- 16 ounces raisins
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 3½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup stick butter , softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoon of milk I used 2%
- Put the chopped potato and the 4 cups of water in a saucepan and simmer until the potatoes are tender. Drain, reserving the liquid in a bowl. Mash the potatoes with the butter and salt, add the reserved liquid and set aside.
- Place the yeast in 1 cup of warm water and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- In a very large large bowl, stir together 6 cups of bread flour, sugar and the potato/water mixture. When the mixture has cooled to lukewarm, add the yeast. Stir until nice and smooth. Cover and rest for two hours. I mean, let the bread rest for two hours.
for full instruction please see : www.onehundreddollarsamonth.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Shirley’s Iced Cinnamon Raisin Bread recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.