The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownie Bombs Recipe.
1 box of brownie mix and the fixin’s it takes to make them
1 can of chocolate frosting
3 to 4 cups of milk chocolate chocolate chips
1 can of cherry pie filling
- Bake the brownies as directed and let cool completely. Do not overcook the brownies, crunchy brownie bits don’t make for good bombs.
- Crumble the made brownies and mix in about 3/4 a cup of chocolate frosting. If you’ve made cake pops before, you want a similar consistency. You may need to add a little more, but you want to start out on the low side and add more if you need it.
- Once you have it the consistency needed (stays together easily but isn’t too sticky to roll into balls), start with about 1 TBSP of brownie frosting mixture. Form it into a ball, but then make a hole in the middle that you can drop one cherry from the pie filling into.
- Top with a little more of the brownie/frosting mixture and do your best to seal the cherry in.
- Once you have all your bombs made, pop them in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- While they are hardening up in the freezer, melt your chocolate. You may need a little more or a little less depending on how heavily you coat the bombs.
- After the 20 minutes, take them out of the freezer and keep them in the refrigerator. Working one bomb at a time, drop it into the melted chocolate, pull it back out, and tap off the excess chocolate.
- Place it on wax paper and wait for it to dry completely.
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownie Bombs @ wineandglue.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownie Bombs Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.