The production procedure is really simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas Recipe.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow plate or bowl. Set aside
- Spread two tablespoons of the strawberry cream cheese down the center of each tortilla.
- Divide strawberries equally and place on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with two tablespoons of chocolate spread.
- Fold the two sides of the tortilla in and roll up just like a burrito.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Place chimichangas seam side down and fry just until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side. Brush the ends of the chimichanga and any parts that did not get browned with additional melted butter. (This will help the cinnamon-sugar mixture to stick.)
- Roll the chimichangas in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until fully coated.
- Drizzle with additional chocolate if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Original recipe visit: Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas @ momontimeout.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas Recipe dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.tn