The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Chicken Rice and Black Bean Burritos.
These burritos are packed with tons of protein and fibre. Better yet, they’re light and will not weigh you down, meaning you may want to eat more than one! And that’s totally okay! The blackened chicken gives such incredible flavour and is a much healthier alternative to ground beef. That makes these babies lean and perfect for lunch, dinner, or even after a workout.
For the chicken & taco seasoning:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- juice of half a lime
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp flour
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ pepper
- ¼ cayenne powder
For toppings (all optional):
- ½ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced jalapeños
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Frank’s RedHot Original Hot Sauce
- Prepare the chicken. In a small bowl, combine dry spices and stir to mix. In a large bowl, combine the chicken with oil, lime, and add the taco seasoning. Coat chicken, cover, and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Cook the rice according to this cilantro lime rice recipe.
- Grill chicken on medium/high heat, about 4 min per side, depending on thickness of chicken. Be sure centre of chicken is not pink and do not over-cook. Set aside and slice vertically for desired thickness.
- You can warm the pita bread in the oven at 350 for 3-5 minutes, if desired. Top pitas with chicken, rice, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Try not to overload with toppings as it will be hard to roll the pita afterwards. Fold the bottom of the pita up, and the left and right sides across. Use a toothpick to hold in place. Serve.
- You may wrap them in foil and store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Chicken Rice and Black Bean Burritos dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn