Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make really tasty Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce. Please comply with the instructions well.
Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce is an easy, 30 minute dinner that is so creamy, delicious, and full of flavor. Serve over your favorite pasta for a delicious dinner that is a family favorite. You only need a few simple ingredients to make homemade alfredo sauce with cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz wedge parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or less to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a saucepan (or skilet pan with high sides) over medium-high heat. Once melted, add in the chunked cream cheese and garlic powder. Stir with a whisk until mostly smooth and mixed together. This will take a couple of minutes It may look curdled and not perfectly smooth but that’s fine. It will smooth out when the liquid is added.
- Add the whipping cream and chicken broth a little bit at a time, while whisking constantly. Bring to a low boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and add the parmesan cheese, salt & pepper. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Take the pan off the heat and let it sit for about 5 minutes so it can thicken up. Serve over pasta noodles of choice. You can also add the cooked pasta noodles into the pan and mix it in with the noodles and then serve that way. Or, serve the noodles and sauce separately.
- ** The alfredo sauce won’t thicken up all the way until you turn the heat off and let the alfredo sauce sit there for several minutes. Be sure to allow about 5 minutes to let the alfredo sauce sit and rest before serving. **
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-07 17:53:12.