Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on just how to make extremely tasty Beef & Guinness Hand Pies recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Beef & Guinness Hand Pies. Please adhere to the instructions well.
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup onion finely chopped
2 Medium Sized Potatoes diced
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 cup sweet peas
1 bottle Guinness Stout
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 packages of Deep Dish Pastry Shells OR your favourite pie pastry recipe doubled. 4 Shells total
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion then stir in the vegetables, thyme, Guinness, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 7-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Roll out pastry dough and cut out 16 – 5 inch rounds and 16 – 5.5 inch rounds.
- Spoon filling onto 5 inch rounds, brushing milk around the edges and cover with the 5.5 inch rounds and press with a fork to seal.
- Bake 12-15 minutes and serve warm.
Original Recipes visit: Beef & Guinness Hand Pies @ frugalmomeh.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Beef & Guinness Hand Pies recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.