The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare 3-INGREDIENT CRESCENT SAUSAGE BITES.
Okay, now I know I really don’t have anything even remotely close to being okay to complain about. Because, truly, temperatures in the 20s and 30s are not actually cold. I grew up in Vermont. I do understand what true cold is.
But now …
I’m a woose. Thin-blooded, sun-lovin’, warm-weather-spoiled woose.
70 degrees? Light sweater weather for me. 50 degrees? Turtleneck sweater. And a coat. Definitely a coat. Maybe even breaking out the mid-length winter wool coat and gloves. 30s? Most definitely full-length winter wool coat. Buttoned all the way up. And gloves.
Below 30? Can’t even stand to think about it.
How on Earth did I survive growing up in Vermont?? It’s a perplexing question. One that my husband poses all the time.
- 1 lb. hot sausage (pork or turkey)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Dash salt & ground black pepper
- In a saute pan, brown sausage; drain. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Blend in cream cheese until the cream cheese is melted.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet. With your fingers, gently press the seams together to seal them. Spread the sausage mixture evenly over the crescent roll dough, leaving about a 1/2-inch border along the edges.
for full recipes please see : www.thekitchenismyplayground.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making 3-INGREDIENT CRESCENT SAUSAGE BITES recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.