Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make very tasty Whole30 Loaded Sweet Potato Fries (Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free) recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just require to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Whole30 Loaded Sweet Potato Fries (Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free). Please follow the guidelines well.
These Whole30 loaded sweet potato fries will surprise you with just how delicious they are. Filling enough for a Whole30 dinner, this recipe is also an excellent Whole30 side dish. With bacon, fried eggs, guacamole, green onions, and garlicky ranch dressing, you’ll never feel like you’re depriving yourself on a Whole30 with this recipe in your arsenal.
- 5 slices thick bacon , Whole30-compliant if on a Whole30, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 medium sweet potatoes , peeled, if desired, and diced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee , plus more if necessary
- 4 green onions , sliced
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocados , seeded and peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- Salt , to taste
- My Best Whole30 Ranch Dressing , to serve
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon slices until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Do not drain the grease yet.
- In a small bowl, combine all spices: garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, and chili powder. In a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil or ghee. Add diced sweet potatoes and cook, stirring regularly, until beginning to soften. Add spices and stir to combine well. Add more coconut oil or ghee if necessary to prevent sticking. Cook until sweet potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, make guacamole. Mash avocado with lemon or lime juice in a bowl. Add salt to taste.
- When sweet potatoes are nearly done, fry your eggs. Pour rendered bacon grease into a bowl. Add about 1 tablespoon back to the small skillet and heat over medium heat. Crack 2 eggs into skillet and cook until whites are opaque and beginning to set. Flip, if desired, or simply cook until all of whites are set.
- Sprinkle with salt and slide off onto a plate. Repeat with two other eggs. Don’t overcook – you want the yolks to be soft to help create a sauce.
- Plate your dish: spoon sweet potato home fries into the bottom of an individual serving bowl and top with eggs, guacamole, bacon, green onions, and ranch dressing. Serve immediately.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Whole30 Loaded Sweet Potato Fries (Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free) dishes over can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.tn