Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make really tasty Whole30 Breakfast Sausage Recipe (Paleo) dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Whole30 Breakfast Sausage Recipe (Paleo). Please adhere to the guidelines well.
1 lb. ground pork
2 tbsp pure lard , melted (can use bacon fat or other fat of choice)
1 tsp fennel seeds
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp dried sage
3/4 tsp fine sea salt
1/4 tsp onion powder
pinch of nutmeg
Lard for frying
- Add the ground pork and 2 tbsp melted lard to a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix together.
- In a separate small bowl, add the fennel, garlic powder, black pepper, sage, salt, and onion powder and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the pork and mix to combine. Form the pork into 8 equal sized patties.
- Heat 1-2 Tbsp lard in a frying pan. When the pan is hot, add the sausage patties (cook in batches if necessary) and cook 2-4 minutes per side until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
- You can skip forming the sausage into patties and just cook it like you’re browning ground beef. I often make 4 patties and then just brown the rest to use in omelets or frittatas.
- ButcherBox ground pork stays nice and moist after cooking. If you use ground beef from the grocery store, it will be on the drier side.
Original recipe visit: Whole30 Breakfast Sausage (Paleo) @ whattheforkfoodblog.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Whole30 Breakfast Sausage Recipe (Paleo) recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-22 16:33:44.