The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Whole30 Breakfast Casserole with Sausage, Eggs, Spinach, and Mushrooms (Keto).
This Whole30 breakfast casserole with sausage, eggs, spinach, and mushrooms is flavorful enough to live off of during a Whole30. You’ll love this healthy, paleo breakfast because it’s packed with flavor, protein, and fiber, making you feel a-freaking-mazing all day.
- 1 pound Whole30-compliant breakfast sausage (recipe below)
- 3 cups sliced button mushrooms
- Olive oil , as needed
- 6 green onions , sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes , seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil (or 2 teaspoons dried basil)
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach , thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 10 eggs
- Whole30-Compliant Breakfast Sausage
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch dried marjoram
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well with your hands. Use in recipe right away or keep in an airtight container for 1 day in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown and crumble sausage. Add olive oil if necessary.
- Add mushrooms and cook about 5 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally. Add remaining vegetables, herbs, and salt and cook about 2 minutes or until slightly softened and well combined. Pour mixture into a 9×13″ pan.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl and whisk well. Pour over sausage-vegetable mixture and bake 25-30 minutes or until a knife, inserted in the center, comes out clean.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Whole30 Breakfast Casserole with Sausage, Eggs, Spinach, and Mushrooms (Keto) recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn