Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make extremely tasty Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Whipped Shortbread Cookies. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Whipped shortbread cookies are light as air with a delicious buttery flavor. They melt in your mouth because they’re so soft, and only require a few simple ingredients.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300F degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mats.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and powdered sugar until very fluffy and aerated (at least 5 minutes.
- Mix in the flour, cornstarch, salt and vanilla extract.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.