Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely tasty Ready in 10 Minutes! Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Whole30 Soup dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Ready in 10 Minutes! Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Whole30 Soup. Please comply with the instructions well.
Creamy dairy free cauliflower soup with sautéed carrots, mushrooms, garlic, and onions. An easy whole30, paleo, and healthy dinner for meal prep!
- 1 medium cauliflower head chopped
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 8 oz brown cirmini mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 large white onion minced
- 4 large garlic cloves minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup spinach optional
- In a soup pot saute minced garlic, onion, chopped carrots, and mushrooms with 2 tablespoons olive oil until golden and soft (add water if needed- to keep from sticking to pan).
- Steam cauliflower in a saucepan with water until soft, then puree in a high speed blender with olive oil, salt, and pepper until smooth (add more or less olive oil, based on the size of your cauliflower head to get the right thick and creamy consistency). Stir pureed cauliflower into sautéed vegetables, add spinach and wilt, then serve!
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Ready in 10 Minutes! Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Whole30 Soup dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.tn