Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make really yummy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pizza recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pizza. Please adhere to the directions well.
Creamy, comforting and tasty spinach artichoke dip on top of a crispy crust makes this Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pizza an instant favorite.
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 6 oz marinated artichoke hearts diced
- 3 cups baby spinach chopped
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese plain or herb & garlic
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes optional
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add artichoke hearts and spinach. Stir to combine and cook until spinach begins to wilt. Add cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to pan and stir to combine. Heat through and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Top pizza crust with warm dip and spread evenly. Place in the oven and cook according to crust package instructions.
- Remove from the oven, slice and enjoy!
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pizza recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn