The production process is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Vegan Pumpkin Swirl Brownies.
Vegan Pumpkin Swirl Brownies – fudgy oat flour brownie base marbled with spiced swirls of pumpkin on top. A gluten-free, oil-free, decadent fall dessert!
- 1 cup (100g) oat flour
- 1 cup (80g) cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 2/3 cup (105g) coconut sugar
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 6 tbsp water)
- 6oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup (240g) non-dairy milk
- 3/4 cup (190g) pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125g) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (120g) non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch (or cornstarch/arrowroot starch)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsps pumpkin pie spice
- Mix together all the ingredients for the swirl until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Prepare the flax eggs and set aside to gel.
- Melt the chocolate.
- In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until no clumps remain.
- In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin, milk, flax eggs, and vanilla. Mix to combine. Make sure this mixture is at room temperature or warm, otherwise the batter will seize up due to the melted chocolate.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry along with the melted chocolate. Stir to combine, don’t over mix.
- Transfer to a baking pan that has been oiled or lined with parchment paper. I used this 9×6″ baking dish, but a regular square pan is fine too the brownies will just be slightly thinner.
- Use a spoon to make indentations in the batter, and fill with the pumpkin yogurt mixture.
- Use a straw or spoon handle to swirl.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from the oven and cool before slicing.
- Keep leftovers covered in the fridge. They will be fudgier once chilled (personally I prefer them that way!)
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Vegan Pumpkin Swirl Brownies dishes above can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn