Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Onions & Goat Cheese recipes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Onions & Goat Cheese. Please adhere to the instructions well.
3 medium sweet potatoes
1 medium yellow onion, diced
1½ Tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 Tbsp olive oil
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp rosemary, dried
¼ cup parmesan cheese
4 oz log of goat cheese
2 Tbsp balsamic glaze
Sea salt and pepper
Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes. Using a fork, poke holes on each side of each potato. Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast for 1 hour, or until easily pierced with a fork.
- While potatoes are roasting, dice the onion and sauté until caramelized in a large pan, 8-10 minutes. Add balsamic vinegar, stir to combine. Cook for 1-2 additional minutes, until all the vinegar has been absorbed.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven, let cool for 10 minutes. Cut each potato in half. Scoop out the insides into a bowl, but leave a layer to support the skin. Be very careful to not tear the delicate skin.
- Add the balsamic onions, garlic powder, dried rosemary, and 1 T of goat cheese to the sweet potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until cheese is fully combined. Scoop mixture back into the potato skins, top with extra goat cheese, parmesan cheese, and a sprinkle of rosemary. Put back in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle balsamic glaze over the top and a sprinkle of parsley to garnish. Serve hot and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Onions & Goat Cheese @ staceyhomemaker.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Onions & Goat Cheese dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.