The production process is really easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook VEGAN PEPPERMINT PATTIES.
Yeah, I know, so many chocolates! Obsessed. The thing is, as much as it’s easy to buy veggie dogs at the grocery store, the chocolate makers haven’t really seemed to catch up with the times yet, as there aren’t many vegan chocolates on the market. No worries, problem solved: make your own!
Yeah boi! I love the mint chocolate combo, it’s one of my all-time favourites. I regularly sip on mint chocolate tea, with (probably) way too much sugar and soy cream stirred in. (Shhhhh don’t judge me), it’s so yummy. So these Vegan Peppermint Patties are way, way up there on the super delicious scale.
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup agave (use light coloured agave to keep the filling white)
- 1 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer with a large bowl to beat the powdered sugar, vegan butter, agave, and peppermint extract together, making sure the butter gets completely mixed it. It may look very crumbly. Use your hands to gather up the mixture and form a ball. Knead it together a few times making sure everything is nicely incorporated, and the dough holds together nicely.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the dough and shape into a patty. I like my vegan peppermint patties nice and thick, but if you are more of a thin mint type of person, feel free to make them thinner. Lay the patties in a single layer on the parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat until you use up all the dough. Pop in the freezer for 15 minutes or longer to set.
- Read more please visit : itdoesnttastelikechicken.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making VEGAN PEPPERMINT PATTIES dishes over can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.