Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make very delicious Valentines Day Popcorn Recipe: Pink Chocolate Covered Popcorn dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Valentines Day Popcorn Recipe: Pink Chocolate Covered Popcorn. Please adhere to the directions well.
Easy Valentines Day Popcorn recipe that features Pink Chocolate Covered Popcorn with white chocolate drizzle, sprinkles and M&Ms.
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn light or regular butter (full sized, not snack)
- 3/4 cup pink chocolate candy melts*
- 1/2 cup white chocolate candy melts*
- Valentines sprinkles
- Valentines Peanut M&Ms
- Pop the popcorn and remove the unpopped kernels.
- Place the candy melts in small bowls or glass measuring cups, one for each color.
- Microwave the pink candy for 40 seconds then stir, repeat in 20 second intervals until melted and smooth. (takes 1-1 1/2 minutes dependent on melt brand and your microwave).
- Click here to view complete recipe
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Valentines Day Popcorn Recipe: Pink Chocolate Covered Popcorn dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.