Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very tasty TURKEY TACO BOWLS WITH CAULIFLOWER RICE MEAL PREP recipes. The production process is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare TURKEY TACO BOWLS WITH CAULIFLOWER RICE MEAL PREP. Please follow the directions well.
These low carb taco bowls are a healthy meal that can be prepped ahead of time for your weekly meal prep.
TURKEY TACO BOWLS
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 small brown onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 packet light taco seasoning (or the homemade taco seasoning below)
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups raw cauliflower rice (you can buy packages of cauliflower rice or make your own by pulsing cauliflower florets in food processor until they are about twice the size of grains of rice)
- salt and pepper as needed
HOMEMADE TACO SEASONING
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making TURKEY TACO BOWLS WITH CAULIFLOWER RICE MEAL PREP recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-13 05:45:31.