The production procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare BLUEBERRY MUFFINS.
Nanny tells me she has been making these for many years , the recipe is very old, and she and hubby love them! They’re not overly sweet so feel free to add extra sugar if you have a sweet tooth.
As you can see, Nanny bakes these muffins in all kinds of pans, and they always come out perfect!
So let’s see how Nanny makes her muffins.
Recipe by Pat Milton
We live in the Lakes Region area in N.H. and have lived in 4 towns in N.H. for 51 yrs., and we love this State in the USA..We have 5 grandchildren, from 21 to 7, and they are the “Apple” of our eyes..(couldn’t resist that)…We are always cooking, something when they come, and pray, they will have those memories forever….The winters are getting challenging as we grow older though…Enjoy…and let me know how you like it…
- 1/4 Cup solid shortening (Crisco)
- 1/3 Cup regular sugar
- 2 Cups sifted all-purpose Flour (separated)
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 1-2 Cups fresh blueberries, or well drained canned or frozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, creaming thoroughly.
- Beat eggs in milk and add a bit at a time, and adding the dry ingredients that you have mixed together, using only 1 and 2/3 Cups of flour.
for full recipes please see : lovefoodies.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making BLUEBERRY MUFFINS recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.