The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare The Fajita Veggie Bowls with Cilantro Lime Rice.
These Fajita Veggie Bowls with Cilantro Lime Rice are a tastier version of Chipotle that you can make at home in 30 minutes!
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 limes juiced, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped, plus more for topping
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado sliced
- Salsa for serving
- Combine cooked rice, lime juice, cilantro and a pinch of salt in a pot and place on the stove over low heat.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add green bell pepper, red bell pepper, red onion and taco seasoning to the pan and sauté until the veggies begin to soften (approximately 7-10 minutes).
- While the veggies are cooking add the beans to a pot and place on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently.
- To assemble, divide the rice, beans and veggies evenly between 4 bowls. Top each bowl with avocado and additional cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and your favorite salsa.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making The Fajita Veggie Bowls with Cilantro Lime Rice dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn