The production process is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Thai Meatball and Egg Drop Soup Recipe.
Servings: 4 servings
1 lb . ground turkey or chicken
1 large shredded carrot about 1/2 cup
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
1 red chili chopped* see note on chilies
1/4 cup green onion green parts only for Low FODMAP, chopped + more for garnishing
2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos or 1 -2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce* see note
1/4 teaspoon salt *see note
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Dash red pepper flakes optional
1 tablespoon sesame oil or coconut oil
1 tablespoon minced ginger
2 red chilies deseeded and chopped
4 cups organic chicken stock 1 quart or 946 ml
1 1/2 cups water 375 ml
2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos or gluten free soy sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
3 large eggs whisked
1/2 cup spring onions chopped 1 large bunch, use only the green parts for low fodmap
1 large carrot cut into matchstcks
2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
- In a bowl combine all of your meatball ingredients. Mix well and form into balls. If the mixture is a bit wet and sticks, wet your hand with a little water and then roll the balls.
- Place balls on lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooked remove from the heat and set aside until your’e ready to add them to the soup
- Visit Thai Meatball and Egg Drop Soup @ asaucykitchen.com for full instructions.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Thai Meatball and Egg Drop Soup Recipe dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn