Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on just how to make very yummy Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites dishes. The production process is very simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites. Please adhere to the instructions well.
For the crust:
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
For the chocolate coating:
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites dishes over can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.