Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on how to make very tasty Super Simple Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Super Simple Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa. Please adhere to the directions well.
Last night we had such an easy, tasty dinner- Super Simple Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa. It was absolutely the most perfect summer meal… light, refreshing and quick!
- 1 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1 small to medium tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- juice from 1 lime 2-3 tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 corn tortillas for serving
- optional garnish- guacamole sour cream, cheese
- Prepare salsa by combining all salsa ingredients listed above, pineapple through honey, in a small bowl.
- Toss shrimp with lime juice, salt and chili powder in a medium bowl. Grease a large skillet with olive oil or spray with a nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Transfer shrimp to skillet and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side and until pink. Do not overcook.
- Serve shrimp on corn tortillas with salsa and any other favorite garnish. I served mine topped with guacamole.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Super Simple Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa dishes above can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn