Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make extremely yummy Strawberry Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Strawberry Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars. Please comply with the directions well.
Strawberries and chocolate are always a good combination. The complex flavour and sweetness of the strawberries complement the depth of taste and bitterness of the dark chocolate so well. Another great combination with either/or is salted caramel! Seriously, those three flavours are a combination made in heaven – one that you must try asap if you haven’t already!
For the base:
- 1/2 cup oat flour – plain oats ground up into a flour in the food processor. Use gluten-free oats if allergic/intolerant.
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Biona organic coconut blossom nectar
- 2.5 tbsp Biona organic coconut bliss, melted
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup cashews, preferably soaked for 4 hours
- 1/2 cup raw or frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp Biona organic coconut bliss, melted
- 3 tbsp Biona organic coconut blossom nectar
- 5 tbsp Biona salted caramel coconut bliss spread
- 150g dairy-free dark chocolate
- Mix all the base ingredients together in a bowl and press into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Add the cheesecake ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Pour over the base and spread evenly with a spoon or a spatula. Return to the freezer and leave to set for 1 hour.
- Transfer the salted caramel into a small bowl and microwave for a few seconds to soften making it easier to spread. Spread on top of the strawberry cheesecake and place back into the freezer and allow to chill for another hour.
- Once set, slice into 8-10 bars and drizzle with the melted chocolate.
- Store in the freezer and take out 15-20 minutes before serving.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Strawberry Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn