Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely tasty Spinach Balls dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Spinach Balls. Please follow the directions well.
220 g fresh spinach leaves,, trimmed, washed – about 6 cups. It makes about 160g (2/3 cup) of cooked, squeezed and packed spinach
3 eggs, size 6
1/2 cup (60g) grated cheese – I used noble cheedar from Mainland
1 cup (75g) Gluten Free Panko Crumbs,
1/4 cup fresh herbs of your choice – I used coriander
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Trim and wash the fresh spinach leaves.
- Place the leaves into a saucepan, add salt and cover with boiling water. Cover and set aside for 3 minutes.
- Rinse the spinach with cold tap water. Drain using your hands to squeeze all the remaining water. You should obtain about 2/3 cup (160g) of packed cooked spinach leaves. If you are using frozen spinach, defrost and measure this quantity.
- Place on a chop board and finely chop the cooked spinach. Transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, cheese, herbs and panko gluten free crumbs. You can also add salt and pepper if your cheese is not very salty. I did not add salt.
- Combine with a spoon or your hands, until it forms a batter from which you are able to form balls with your hands or use a small cookie scoop maker to avoid the mess
- If too moist add slightly more crumb until easy to roll as ball with your hands palms.
- Place the balls on a non-stick cookie tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes or until golden on the top.
- Serve immediately or cold in luchboxes.
- Serve with dips of your choice like pesto, hummus or homemade ketchup.
Original Recipes visit: Spinach Balls @ sweetashoney.co.nz
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Spinach Balls dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-08 14:41:49.