Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make very yummy spinach and artichoke melts recipes. The production process is very easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare spinach and artichoke melts. Please follow the directions well.
So you know your favorite party dip, spinach and artichoke? Yeah, I totally slathered that ALL over some bread and grilled it up grilled cheese style. It’s pretty much the best thing your face is gonna meet today. I mean it’s Monday, let’s be honest we don’t encounter a whole lot of amazingness on a Monday. No offense to your boss, husband, your kids or that boring turkey sandwich you would have eaten.
Have you guys ever been to a Claddagh Irish Pub? They have a few in Ohio, Pennsylvania and I think a few other states in the Midwest. I have only been there a handful of times when I was younger, but I always got the same thing, the Chicken Spinach Melt.
My grandma and I would go shopping on the weekends a lot, we like to shop and she loves to go out to lunch. So we’d shop, work up quite the appetite, and have some lunch. I know pretty fun right? Sounds like a good Saturday to me!
I have no idea what was in that melt other than spinach, artichokes and chicken. Honestly I can not even believe I remember what it tasted like it was so long ago, but I created a pretty good copy cat.
Basically the spread is a lightened up version of spinach and artichoke dip. Seriously, I could eat this stuff with a spoon it’s so good (good thing the recipe makes extra dip, you know for the “taste test”). Slather it on some sourdough bread and grill in a pan so it gets all oozy, gooey, crispy and delicious! Yeah, I know. Whoa!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup milk (I used 2% but whatever you have will be fine)
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt I used 0%
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach thawed, about 5 ounces
- 1 (8 ounce) jar grilled artichoke hearts or you can sub marinated artichokes chopped
- 1 chicken breast grilled and sliced thin (optional)
- 8 slices thick sourdough or tuscan bread
- butter for spreading
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for a couple of minutes. Whisk in flour until it makes a paste. Cook over medium-low heat for a minute or two, then pour in milk. Stir and cook one minute, if your paste gets too thick splash in more milk.
- Add cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan and pepper. Stir until cheeses are melted. Stir in the greek yogurt until smooth. Chop artichokes and spinach and add to the sauce. Stir to combine. Dip will be thick, just use some muscle and stir in those veggies!
for full recipes please see : www.halfbakedharvest.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making spinach and artichoke melts recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.