Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make really yummy Soft Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Soft Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies. Please follow the guidelines well.
Lemon cookies are delicious. They are like a little slice of heaven baked into a soft cookie that can be savored. It’s one of my favorite flavors to experiential with and when you try these cookies, you’ll understand why. If you’re a lemon fan, this cookie recipe is for you. If you love soft and chewy cookies, this recipe is for you and finally, if you enjoy simple recipes, this is the one for you!
Cookies are a must in my household. I can bake cupcakes, pies, dessert bars and cake but nothing compares to the cookies we go through here. For years, my cookies turned out flat, crispy and crunchy but after learning to tweak the recipes, I think I’ve got it. I’m on to something here and I’d love to share this recipe with you.
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 1/4 cup cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 – 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the Icing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine butter and cream cheese in a bowl fit with a paddle attachment of a mixer. Cream together for about 1 minute. Add granulated sugar and continue to mix. Add egg and vanilla extract and continue to beat on medium to high speed until light and fluffy, about 5-7 minutes. Add half the flour, all the baking soda, salt, cornstarch and lemon zest. Add lemon juice and the remaining flour. Mix to combine until the dough starts to form like a ball. Add a little more flour until slight ball starts to form. Cover and refrigerate dough at least 2-3 hours or up to a few days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare baking sheet and spray with cooking spray or parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop, scoop about 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie dough. Roll cookie dough between hands to get a nice round ball and place on prepared cookie sheet.Bake for 8-10 minutes, removed from oven and while still hot, slightly press down if desired. Allow cookies to cool down completely before transferring. Cookies will slightly harden overnight a little more so don’t bake them much longer.
- Get full instructions : www.swankyrecipes.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Soft Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.