The manufacturing process is very easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops.
2 lbs boneless loin pork chops
2 tbs olive oil
8 oz button mushrooms (optional)
1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup—low-sodium preferred
1 envelope country gravy mix (see NOTES)
¼ cup ranch seasoning mix (homemade variety) -OR- 1 pkg commercial (see NOTES)
¼ cup water
- Country Gravy is available where you’d find the envelopes of brown, chicken, pork, etc. If you can’t find Country, then chicken will do. If you are outside the USA/Canada, this product won’t be available, so a dry chicken stock cube may be used instead.
- I STRONGLY recommend making your own ranch mix without salt. The commercial variety may be substituted–1 envelope–but that could make this dish way too salty. Use caution. Also, since I make my ranch mix salt free, I use ¼ cup for more flavor.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil. Brown pork chops well on both sides. Place in a 5-7 quart slow cooker (I used my casserole crock)
- In a small bowl, mix the soup, gravy mix and the ranch seasoning mix. Spread on top of the pork chops.
- In the same skillet, brown mushrooms, if using.
- Visit Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops @ bakeatmidnite.com for full instructions.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.tn