Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely tasty SLOW COOKER RITZ CHICKEN recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare SLOW COOKER RITZ CHICKEN. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Parsley, for garnish
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together crackers crumbs and melted butter.
- Place chicken in slow cooker that has been sprayed lightly with non stick cooking spray.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making SLOW COOKER RITZ CHICKEN dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.